Coach Kenny Brooks is the head coach for the Women’s Basketball team here at Virginia Tech. The coaching staff has reached out to the New River Valley Alumni Chapter to invite any and all girls to come out to any of the three summer camps that Coach Brooks will be holding this summer.
This is a great opportunity for girls of all ages to get to know the new staff and to learn from the best coach in Virginia!
The three camps that will be held this summer include: team camp, elite camp, and an individual camp. Here is the basic information regarding all three camps:
Individual Camp – June 19-22, 2017
- 9am – 3 pm Daily with Lunch provided.
- $195 per person
- Co-ed, welcoming boys and girls grades 1-8
Team Camp – June 23-25, 2017
- Resident $280 (Includes A/C Dorms, Meals, T-shirt, 8 games)
- Full Commuter $165 (3 days, 8 games)
- 2 Day Commuter $100 (Any 2 Days, 6 Games)
- 1 Day Commuter $50 (1 Day 3-4 games)
Elite Camp – June 24-25, 2017
- Resident $220 (A/C Dorms, Meal Plan, T-shirt)
- 2 Day Commuter $100
- 1 Day Commuter $50
Please direct any questions to Samantha Mitchell via email or phone (540-231-4998).
Director of Player Personnel